Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holy Moly...


People, I woke up to the most unbelievable news this morning... Ok are you ready for it? I have been nominated for Ireland's Most Influential Fashion Blogger 2010!!! Holy sweet potatoes ain't that something?! At first I thought it was a joke or something... surely they can't mean me and my little blog.

But it's true! I have never been nominated for anything like this before and I have some SERIOUS competition, I am going up against the big dogs... But even to be nominated is something special. Apologies for all the gushiness! 

It would be so sweet and wonderful if you felt this blog deserved it and if you do, would you mind so much if you voted here. Only if you want to now...

Thanks to my mystery nominator, whoever you are. And thanks to you guys! My readers... without you I would just be rambling to the ever vast cyber space.

I am now off to skip around in delight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment