Tuesday, December 14, 2010

If Santa really loved me #1

Christmas is pretty much upon us and everyone is finishing up in college, going to their office party, panicking about gifts or getting their house all nice and festive. And as we all know Christmas is a loving time spent with friends and family.

But if we were to be honest with ourselves we would all say that Christmas means gifts (if only marginally). So I have asked my fellow bloggers what they would ask for off Santa if they allowed themselves to be completely greedy and materialistic this festive season... The one item that would melt their hearts.

For the next few days I will be revealing what these Irish bloggers really want for Christmas.
Santa better be reading this...

My first blogger is Anna O'Shea of Style Girl (gorgeous blog, go check it out). She told me she is obsessed with finding the perfect leather jacket and believed she has found it. The one she wants (shown below) is by Versus and costs a whopping 3 grand! But lucky for Anna it is now half price...

No comments:

Post a Comment