Friday, March 25, 2011

Warm feelings...





These are two items of clothing that I rarely wear. Both I find hard to team with anything else. Who would have thought they would have worked together?!

This, to me, is a great casual, spring look. Light and airy but respectably covered up as it still is only March. I was having serious problems getting dressed this morning. It is that winter/summer transitional period where the weather changes so suddenly, and even if it is sunny it may not be warm.

At least I got to wear my new Raybans!

Shades: Gift
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Converse: Gift
Gold necklaces: Accessorize

2 comments:

  1. You look great Rhona! Lovely pics!
    So summery, I wish I was out and about in the sunshine with you!
    Must dig out my white shirts!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking cool x

    ReplyDelete