Thursday, June 2, 2011

Whiter than the sun...





Hope everyone is showing off their legs on this glorious day! The weather lady said it ain't gonna be around for long so get out and enjoy it. Was delirah to be able to wear a dress without the need of tights. It wasn't looking good this morning with all those clouds over my house but the left (finally!) and I could go around like an extra from a Daz advert. I was blinding my parents during lunch. And I get to wear my sunnies!

This little beauty is actually from Penneys. Got it back in March I think. Saw it and felt it would be great and comfy for the summer. And I was right (thankfully). Is a great staple piece that you can wear in many ways with loads of different colours, a good dress to pack in a suitcase.

The sandals are a last summer buy and I am still in love with them. When I bought them I had my mum on hand to tell me whether they truly were seventies in style (which is what I wanted). The earrings are actually a gift from my sister, she bought them for me from a stall in Cork. They are so interesting looking.

Get out in that sunshine!
Dress: Penneys
Sandals: Ebay
Earrings: Gift
Sunnies: Raybans (gift)
Watch: Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment