Friday, September 16, 2011

spots and bows...





Week two in college and things are going fairly well. I haven't crashed and burned... yet.

But enough about that look at my new BOOTS! Needless to say I love them. From Dunnes would you believe. Again, I am in love. Without sounding very cheesy (ahem!) they go with EVERYTHING! Well not everything but quite a lot, could be because I wear a lot of dark colours but that shouldn't take away from the fact that I find them extremely versatile.

Other recent purchases include my dotey little anchor brooch from Shutterbug, ain't it cute!? It is seriously becoming one of my favourite shops. If only I lived closer... And one final note, this is one of the most comfortable dresses I have ever owned. Love it when things are both practical and pretty.

Jacket: Vintage
Pin: Etsy
Brooch/Turqouise ring: Shutterbug
Dress: River Island
Boots: Dunnes

3 comments:

  1. Christina B.September 16, 2011

    Those boots..... LOOOOOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous boots! Can't believe they're from Dunnes. And your freckles are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last pic of you.....WOWZERS!!! you look stunning!!
    Lady Peach
    xXx

    ReplyDelete