Saturday, October 15, 2011

miu miu...


I know in the fashion world we are already looking at Spring/Summer 2012, but I just can't do that. Fashion for me is truly in the now... I want to enjoy my clothes and not yearn too much for the next season. I know that I already do a little bit of that anyway, so looking at next seasons collection would just make it worse.

Anyway, back to Miu Miu. Their Autumn/Winter 2011 collection is in one word DIVINE! It is so lady-like, so elegant, so forties, yet so quirky and youthful all at the same time. I honestly don't think there is a single part of these outfits that I don't like. I mean why would you with the interesting cuts, the muted (yet still strong) colour scheme, the elegant fit of the dresses, the AMAZING shoes... even the hair and shades are gorgeous.

I like to see Miu Miu making lady-like chic a little quirky but yet still wearable. Yes, I am very happy indeed. Now I just need to be able to afford them.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I LOVED this Miu Miu collection! I also really love their ads with Hailee Steinfeld in them :).
    - Laura S

    ReplyDelete