Saturday, December 3, 2011

wish I was wearing #6


Bought a fabulous cape yesterday (way over half off!) and today I keep thinking of how to wear it. This is the outfit I want to wear with it today. Dark tones apart front a knee jerk kick of colour (but a winter colour of course-nothing too fresh), a touch of sparkle for the today to get into the festive spirit without being full blown Christmassy, chunky heels to give a bit of height to teeny old me while keeping it low key, a thick knit to add some cosy Chanel chic and a beautiful ring just for fun.

This is an outfit I'd wear a lot and is quite versatile from day to night. And these are certainly the colours that I've been feeling lately, along with burgundy. Gonna have to get purchasing, well... I would if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment