Saturday, January 21, 2012

I hear paisley is in this year...





When I was thinking about the trends that were on the table for this year, paisley was one that I was gonna let pass me by. I just think it doesn't have much staying power. But then as I was getting dressed yesterday I came across this scarf on top of my wardrobe. I bought it a few years ago in a vintage shop (which is sadly no longer there). And what do you know it has a paisley pattern on it! And I like it... I remember buying it and my boyfriend couldn't understand why. Boys eh?

So at least now if I feel like having a bit of paisley in my life I don't have to part with any money. Love when that happens...

Jacket: Vintage
Top: Pull & Bear
Treggings: Dorothy Perkins
Converse: Littlewoods
Scarf: Vintage (Wild Child Originals)


Also thought I'd show you my latest food addiction... Homemade cheesy pinwheel that I made from homemade pizza dough and cheese. It is delicious, so so filling and surprisingly easy to make! A great way to spend a friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment