Thursday, February 2, 2012

little house...




Braving this ultimate freeze to take these photos, but I felt I needed to show off this dress. It is one of my favourites. For many reasons, firstly because it is so feminine and delicate (I just love the detail that is in it) but also because it was a massive bargain at €3! Oasis truly do have the best sales. Another thing that I like about this dress is how it can be worn through all the seasons merely by changing what you wear with it. Today I went a "little house on the prairie" with the ankle boots, thick wooly tights and my old-fashioned silver locket. But I felt they really worked with the cotton dress. They probably shouldn't, but they do.

Dress: Oasis
Tights/Body (worn underneath): Penneys
Boots: Dunnes

No comments:

Post a Comment