Sunday, December 30, 2012

365...

I've read about 365 projects before... Some were pretty spectacular to be honest. And for awhile I felt that I hadn't the time to really do one, one that was good. But I've been thinking about it and I think I'm going to try and do one. A real one, something that will help me develop a skill I hold dear. That skill is photography ladies and genrlemen. I like to think that I am good at photography. That I can hold my own and deliver decent shots. But I never really give myself the opportunity to really experiment, and I think I need to.

So this year I hope to take a photograph of something that I see (and thought would make a nice picture) everyday. Whether I'm at work or out hiking, shopping or even chillin' on the couch. And I hope to post on a Monday the seven shots each week for your viewing pleasure, and of course to help me keep on track. It'll be tricky to find new things and new ways to photograph but I look forward to the challenge. To photograph people, places, things... And it will also be a great way to document my year and encourage me to do new things. I really am dying to get started!

Anyone else going to try out a 365 project for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment