Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A difficult call...





Had a lazy outfit day... Don't really know what theme I was going for, just threw stuff on to see if they worked (I still don't know if they do). This is an awkward skirt I find which is a shame because it is a pretty skirt. I can never find anything that looks completely right with it, but I am thinking that this loverly blue shirt from American Apparel would work quite well... So it is going on the wish list (that list is getting a tad long).


How gorgeous is the weather by the way!?!? How lovely! Hope it keeps up... Also I'd like to know was I completely stupid putting these clothes together??? Let me know...

Shirt: Penneys
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Flats: Dunnes
Vest: I can't remember (sorry)


5 comments:

  1. I saw those sandals in Dunnes today! I really do want a studded pair but I think Ill get some brown leather ones first...what do you think of the ones with the chains around the ankle? hmmm anyway thats a really cute outfit :)

    Love love love,

    Erin

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 27, 2010

    sweet outfit, love the shape of the skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sandals is lovely, i have almost the same one but mine is in black ;)
    Nice blog btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit! You look great! The sandals are sooooo cool! Thank you for your comment and you have a great blog here!
    kisses and I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your flats! perfect for upcoming summer season.
    love, rg

    ReplyDelete