Monday, May 24, 2010

Like a ballet dancer caught in her element...





Top two: Zara (very cute)
Middle one: Asos (there was a much nicer one in this weekends
Sunday Times Style but as usual it isn't on the website yet grr)
Bottom two: Topshop (very fresh I think)

I've been loving these bodies for awhile now... They show of a woman's glorious curves so well. I know some ladies would be a tad scared of the fact that they can be clingy and are pretty much a swimming togs but it is not like you are gonna saunter around the town in one with nothing else (unless you aspire to the stylings of Lady Gaga).

If and when I get one I'd more that likely team it with an skirt or some gorgeous high waisted trousers. The reason I love them is because you won't have to pull your top down and make sure it isn't gonna bunch up which can get so annoying. If I was a littler braver I would team it with some jeggings and a pair of gladiator flats.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 25, 2010

    how adorable is that first body?a quick run to Zara me thinks x

    ReplyDelete