Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tartan, Studs, Sequins. These are a few of my favourite things...




Mixing a lot of different things in this outfit. It probably shouldn't but I think it works (woot). I just felt like putting on an outfit that made me cool deep down inside (he he little sad probably but sure who doesn't love feeling cool).

I really do believe that clothes can make you feel a certain way. They may not define you but a good outfit can make the whole day better. Same as an outfit that you are unhappy with can ruin a day, well not ruin but you know what I mean . Like a bad hair day (*shudder* they are terrible).

I know I am so profound...

Do your clothes make you feel better?

Shirt/leggings: Penneys
Belt: Bay
Shoes: River Island

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 29, 2010

    Love ur leggings! I had a pair like that from Oasis and they ripped:(! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah totally know what you mean! outfits completely change your mood..i mean you can wake up, feel a bit dodge but then somehow manage to construct a nice outfit and suddenly, like magic, you feel much better about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the kind comment! Why not follow me to keep up to date with all the new designs! Take care x

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 31, 2010

    Clothes make or break a day for me. I can deal with messy hair, well, because my hair is always messy, but clothes really affect me. It's a mix of being heavier and nearly 6ft. I feel so obvious all the time, so if I don't feel good in my clothes, I turn in to a grumpy bum and just can't relax and enjoy myself.

    I love that you are blogging for the curvy girl. You're the first curvy blog I've found in Ireland. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete