Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Love this...


I saw this on Elle of the Ball on Sunday I felt I just had to show it to you guys. There is something about this dress that is just amazing (you may not agree). I think it's the sheer simplicity mixed with the block colouring. You kind of think it shouldn't work but it does!

I want to get my hands on it! I wanna see what it would be like with loads of accessories and then with a simple chain and then with hair down... I wanna see if this dress is truly versatile or is it just that Kate Bosworth managed to make it work when it shouldn't. 

I want to believe it is versatile just because it is so beautiful... But sure even if it's not I'll be more than happy to wear it this way...

2 comments:

  1. Surely it's only a matter of time before these pretty things hit the high street... I bet Penney's could totally nail it!

    http://www.asos.com/Jonathan-Saunders/Jonathan-Saunders-Ornella-Keyhole-Maxi-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1349785&affId=2393

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is just skirt + tshirt - it is Jil Sander. So beautiful. Kate Bosworth does make great, interesting choices.

    ReplyDelete