Thursday, December 15, 2011

festive...


I am technically finished for Christmas (yay!) however since I am in my final year of college I still have loads of work to do (boo!)

Still... I am going to enjoy the little bit of time I have off. Starting with my first of two Christmas dinners this weekend. Since neither of my sisters will be here for the actual Christmas we are gonna have one on Sunday and then my parents and I are going to this massive aunts, uncles, cousins dinner on Christmas day. So starting tomorrow I am gonna get into the Christmas spirit and shake off what fears of college I have. My mum and I have to get everything ready for Christmas and I cannot wait...

This year my Christmas fashion fix has forties feel to it; tartan, pencil skirts and capes. Stained lips as I sip on my sisters homemade hot chocolate. Soft curls tumbling down as I wrap my gifts in brown paper and candy cane tags. Curling up on a bed in fitted cropped trousers to read a book my father has lovingly purchased for me while my boyfriend plays his latest video game. Simple pleasures of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment