Saturday, July 21, 2012

inspired by...

Republique Theatre on Behance Network

Keiko Lynn

A Beautiful Mess

Pinterest
A Beautiful Mess

I feel like I am developing new tastes... or at least wanting to try new things. Get a bit of experience under my belt. I have been looking at quirky and hard branding styles, I have been crushing over not so plain tights which I used to think looked really childish on me but now I want to give them a go! I have been lusting over my own place (with my own furniture – just they way I want them!), I recently inherited my uncles record player that my dad was given which means I need to get a whole record collection and I am looking forward to buying old ones, record by record. And I also am going out tonight for the first time in a long while with my fella and I want to try some interesting yet classy concoctions!

Sidecar anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment