Sunday, August 26, 2012

shoe lust...

First off, apologies over the severe lack of posting this past week. I have been very busy, sometimes doing things and sometimes doing nothing (which is just as important.) But I will resume my more normal posting this week. See I am already doing it!

Anyway, I have yet another pair of shoes that I am dying for. I don't think this love will ever end. These beauties are from Zara and I think they would make a fantastic shoe all year round. Obviously perfect for the summer when I am desperate to convey a laid back seventies look but I am officially over the summer (if that is at all possible.) I actually think they would better suited with those colder, crisper months with pairs of think opaque tights in black, navy and burgundy. Worn with thick masculine coats and tartan pinafores. Worn on nights out with heavily beaded flapper dresses. Worn on lazy days with high waisted shorts and thick cable knit tights. Worn with pretty much anything! Yes, these shoes would be perfect for the autumn/winter months (even if they are open-toed.) At least i think so...

1 comment: