Thursday, October 11, 2012

inspired by...

Pinterest


Pinterest

Delightfully Tacky


Pinterest

Google
Well it's been one of those weeks where I feel like I've achieved nothing but I am okay about it. It's my last week off before I start work and it'll be a long time before I can lounge about again. Anyway, all this lounging about has lead to me feeling inspired about many things...

The weather has me wanting to walk in the autumn air and hear the crunch of the leaves beneath my feet (except on wet days like today). I feel like covering myself in wool and plaid and just going all country! My new job has me thinking about eventually moving out of my parents house and into a place of my own, this new home will be pale grey all over with colourful accents of red, yellow, babypink, blue and green. Even though I am miles away from a marriage of my own I can't help but indulge myself and let the mind wander when I see beautiful images online of weddings. I love the white heart tights and the little shoe boots, so unique. I have been browsing through vintage style typography for some work and I always love coming across some on shop fronts (makes me want to own a shop of my own)... Finally, ever since I had guacamole two weeks ago I have been dying to try avocado in something else. And since I looooove egg salad I thought that would be a fine place to start... I'll let you know how it goes.

What has been on your mind this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a sucker for plaid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both Blau! Trying to get as much as I can in my life

      Delete