Friday, December 21, 2012

further style inspiration...



The internet is a constant source of inspiration. You never know what or who you're going to get. This week I discovered this wondrous lady. Her name is Erin and her blog is Cali Vintage. And I simply adore her sense of style. She has a vintage chic style mixed with dashes of little girl cuteness. I mean what's not to love. She teams mini dresses with flat shoes and plays with her colours and her patterns, has simple but interesting make up, wears hats and has made me fallen in love with skinny strapped handbags (be prepared to see more of them on this blog).

There is something so playful and endearing about her outfits. Something I would love to bring to my own outfits. I feel I am not playful enough with what I wear. It is possibly my New Years resolution... Yes in fact I think it will be. A least that's one thing sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment