Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm moving and changing but I'll still be around...

For awhile now I've grown apart from the blogging world. I have just lost the love for it. My life is so full right now that I don't have the time to sit down and write something for you guys. And I want my posts to mean something and I don't want to write just for the sake of it. But I do love sharing with you guys... I love sharing what I've done, what I'm wearing and what I think is beautiful in this world. So I've decided (thanks to a very helpful word from a friend) to change my outlet... Move to somewhere far more visual, far more impacting on the eye, somewhere where I can post what inspires me without having to give a justification, or a synopsis or a witty anecdote (I love to read them but now hate writing them myself).

So ladies and gentlemen I am moving to Tumblr. If you wish to continue to follow me and have a gander now and again please do! It'll be the same as before (food, fashion frolicking and design) but just a more visual approach to keep up with this life of mine that is pressing ever forward. I hope to put more of my own photography and design up there and finally get back to outfit posts (though they may seem weird on tumblr).

Thanks to all of you for reading this blog, you have truly touched my heart with your love of the blog and made me feel worthy to blog. And I hope you will visit the new site from time to time. I will always be there, posting what inspires me and what hopefully engages you.

See you on the other side...

Image via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Your article is very interesting and useful information Thank you for sharing them ...
    By : Agen Bola Terpercaya

    ReplyDelete