Friday, March 5, 2010

Denim Shirt.





I was inspired to go all denim by a friend of mine who came into college in a lazy day outfit because she was very sick... She had a denim shirt open over a purple vest and jeggings and I thought wow that looks good... So I decided to experiment and see how it looked on mise and this is the result. I think it was quite successful... of course i had to get my skinny belt in there...
Shirt/Belt: Penneys
Jeggings: Oasis
Pomps: Topshop
Earrings: Gift from the boyfriend (brought back from Croatia)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm yet to brave the double-denim trend but you did it fabilously here! Very inspiring! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the inspiration....im not the most considerate of what i actually put on so it was not intentional but styling!!yayah...

    ReplyDelete