Friday, November 4, 2011

lusting... yet again!


Apologies for the lack of content in this post, just sharing my latest shoe NEED... It is really quite sad I much I love shoes, especially these shoes! I don't know if I've ever told you but I have a serious love for pony hair... serious love indeed. Every since I borrowed my sisters pony hair heels, sigh.. Anyway these beauties are of course from Topshop. I could be making a massive over statement but I feel these would go with everything. 

Ok... maybe not everything, but quite a good bit. Just picture it, Baggy wool jumper and some heavy leggings and these boots. A black maxi skirt and sequined scalloped top and these boots. A fitted shirt tucked into high waisted shorts, a blazer and these boots! Need I go on?

Booties, see you in my dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment