Friday, January 6, 2012

dusty gold...





One of my few sale purchases. This gold-ish top I got for a fiver in Penneys. Love this cut of top, great for a lazy day like today. It just hangs off you so well and the gold makes me feel a little less sloppy. A wee bit see through but with a black vest no one is any the wiser... Believe it or not I haven't worn these shoes in a while, they kind of got a break for the Christmas (they had been working so hard so they deserved it).

Now back to finishing off my thesis... tis due Tuesday. Have it done thankfully, am just fixing up the pictures and little other things like that. Oh the joys!

Top: Penneys
Treggings: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: New Look
Necklace: Etsy
Ring: Shutterbug

2 comments:

  1. switswoo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great find, the fabric is stunning & your shoes are super cute too <3

    ReplyDelete