Saturday, June 30, 2012

utility...

I don't know if any of you are the same but my fella is a proper outdoorsy type. He loves all kinds of sports and activities which usually cause difficulty in the wardrobe department because my clothes are horribly impractical!  Now don't get me wrong I am actually enjoying these excursions but I just feel so wrong in my trackies and cross trainers (which seems to be my only option). So I have come to a (very mature) decision to start buying more suitable attire for such activities. I need to get more utilitarian pieces that will be comfortable, warm and sturdy without making me feel completely out of place. See the great thing is for most of it I don't need specific clothing just things that are tough and comfortable. But of course I still want to feel like me, quirky and stylish. To me this is clearly Docs, chunky knits, socks and proper jeans. No longer will I feel like a fish out of water and I can enjoy myself and the wonderful world that I am beginning to explore.

On a side note these excursions have shown me just how beautiful this country is. Don't do knocking this little isle of ours...

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 02, 2012

    I've been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i'm glad to show that I've a very excellent uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I such a lot unquestionably will make sure to do not forget this website and give it a look on a constant basis.
    Also visit my website :: vender ouro

    ReplyDelete