Friday, September 14, 2012

inspired by...

Pinterst

A Beautiful Mess

Bluebird Vintage

Behance Network

Skinny Taste

As I stated earlier in the week you can feel the change in the air. Well I certainly can anyway... And all this change of weather has me wanting different hobbies, different clothes (LOADS and LOADS of wooly things), different food and so on. 

I want to take more time to read. I read a good bit to begin with but only in bed, which just ends up with me falling asleep and drooling all over a good book. Not the best look I can tell you. I want to reawaken my autumn wardrobe with some vibrant warm colours and some western/librarian touches (that can totally be a thing). My mother had the house filled with flowers during the summer and it made the place smell divine. I want to keep this up but with more fresher, greener colours balanced with golden leaves from outside. I have been musing over many design sites seeking inspiration for FELT Fashion Journal and I really love this minimal yet bold style. I think it could work for one of the articles. And finally I want soups, but not just any soups. I want to drink up spicey mexican style soups that'll keep me both warm and interested. Nothing worse than being bored by your meals...

What do you want to get up to this week?

2 comments:

  1. Yum that soup look amazing also today was my first day in months wearing a coat it felt good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't donned a full coat yet... Am looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete