Saturday, November 24, 2012

good old fashioned party...

It's getting to that time of year again. The festive season will soon be upon us and that means sparkly parties! I know it's a little soon but don't judge me... I have my first real work party in two weeks and I am super excited! We are going for dinner, then cocktails, then dancing (with more cocktails). I felt it was a necessity for me to go all old school glamour on the situation. I feel like Christmas is the perfect excuse to truly get all dolled up like you never have before. And as I once read before, if in doubt over dress. I'm thinking Mad Men, I'm thinking Breakfast at Tiffanys. After all no one does parties like those ladies. I'm thinking that my outfit will consist of a black satin full skirted dress, shining jewellery, big hair and sparkly shoes (green sparkly shoes). Hopefully it will all look how I want it to look but I decided I didn't want to play it safe. I wanted to show off and feel fabulous! 

Anyone else have any festive soirees coming up soon? What style are going to go with? 

No comments:

Post a Comment