Saturday, March 27, 2010

Purchase 1



I decided to number all my fashion purchases (I don't know why, sure why not eh?). So purchase number one is these gorgeous pair of shoes that I got off Ebay! I lurve them to pieces! They were less than twenty quid (bargain!) and are made by Love Label. Ages ago I wanted to get these brown wedges from Topshop but since I live on a students budget I just was not able to do so. However, I found these loverly alternatives... They are very seventies which is why I fell for them and super comfy. I need somewhere to go now so the world can appreciate them as much as I do...

2 comments:

  1. Wow bargin with a capitol B me thinks:)!!
    Following your blog now lovely:)!!

    Cathy
    thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooheee they are too gorgeous! Kind of gladiator beautiful :) LOVE!

    Love love love,

    Erin

    xx

    ReplyDelete