Friday, April 9, 2010

Staring at the sun with such freedom...


Ok, I know I'm probably jumping the gun here but there was sun yesterday, SUN! And there is more again today! Lord, how I have dreamed of this moment... Due to the lovely weather my boyfriend and I brought the dog on a walk to Glenbarrow, which is the most beautiful place I've ever been to. And I was dying with the heat under the roof of trees. So when I came home and tore of my muddy jeans and got my legs out! My Dad told me I looked very glammed up but I thought I looked just right for a pretty Thursday evening... Summer makes me feel so good inside, it makes me want to go out and do so many new things and be adventurous and be wild and stay out all night and bathe in the sun all day! I'm really looking forward to this summer! I'm gonna try to be wild and adventurous he he...

Dress: New Look
Belt: Penneys
Shoes: River Island
Image above from we heart it.

No comments:

Post a Comment