Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gimme...


Just a little bit of lusting going on over here at Rose Tinted Uncertainty on this Saturday morning. I spotted these on Office today and now I want them... I mean really really want them... not fair! Especially since they are nearly €70! I know I would live in them over the summer and a few times in the cooler months with tights but I don't have that kind of money (starving student and all that). 

The vintage feel of them is pulling at my heart strings, from the shape of the shoe to the colour scheme... sigh. They are so beautiful. They come in a red as well but the blue is way better (in my opinion at least). 

Is there anyone else in the same boat? Lusting after objects they simply cannot afford...

2 comments:

  1. In the same boat. Every. Day.
    Wahhhh!
    These are pretty, i love the pattern!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty..I'd never look where I was wlaked cos I'd never be able to take my eyes off my shoes

    ReplyDelete