Saturday, April 30, 2011

Time for tea...

Topshop

Miss Selfridge

Asos

Karen Millen

New Look

Pin-up Girl Clothing
Pin-up Girl Clothing

This is my kind of dress! I'm not sure exactly what shape it is because I think it changes depending on the length of the skirt, but I still love it! Nipped in at the waist and then a nice full skirt. Now I love pencil skirt dresses just as much (especially when I'm going for that sexy look *giggle*) but that requires big granny knickers (very sexy). I honestly don't know why girls don't wear this shape more often. Does it seem too old fashioned or fancy? It comes in so many variations that anyone is bound to find one that suits their "look". I love them any length: midi, to-the-knee and mini.

I don't have enough of this type of dress, I've some and they are mostly summer dresses that really lend themselves well to bare legs and peep-toe heels. I also feel they are such an easy thing to throw on during the summer, especially if you wanna look like you made an effort. They are already fitted so you just add a belt of your choice (if you wish) and a pair of shoes, et voila, you'll be looking well fancy. 

Also Penneys have a rake of them at the moment so go in and have a gawk. Couldn't get any pictures but there is one I've my eye on. It's getting bought tomorrow! Outfit post soon...

2 comments:

  1. The orange Miss Selfridge one is amazing. So striking! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh the orange Miss Selfridge is fabulous!
    Love the Karen Millen too - classic but nicely trendy too

    ReplyDelete