Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Asos White Launches...




Asos White have just launched their Spring/Summer collection. This seems to be a gorgeous collection! As you can see this is their take on this massive colour block trend that is doing the rounds, as we all know. The collection is cool, chic and ever so sophisticated. The cuts/shapes of these items are what make them special, in my opinion anyway, they are simple shapes with something extra special added to them... like those sleeves! These certainly are staple pieces with a good auld kick!

These are the pieces that would be in my wardrobe if I wasn't a broke student. My two favourites are the dress and trousers. Gotta love those pants!

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 13, 2011

    must have bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts. Oh Wow. I would love them, although they are so current, they'd date really quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 17, 2011

    LOVE the pants and bag! This collection is amazing!

    ReplyDelete