Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Yummy...


Has anyone heard of Amity? If you haven't, listen up... I think its important to promote Irish businesses, I really should do it more often. Amity is an Irish boutique in good auld Cork. Twas founded back in December 2009 by Brian McManagan, Tina Scully and Hazel Buckley. The shop sells from retro style t-shirts, handmade vintage inspired jewellery, beautiful clothes, shoes and accessories, handmade retro style lampshades to a dress for a wedding and even a bridesmaid dress from over 30 exclusive independent designers from all over world and the majority of them are exclusive to Amity (how fancy!) I think I want their entire collection. In fact, I know I do!


I first heard about Amity last year on facebook and then I actually saw their collection when they were at Style @ Set this year. And now they are becoming national! They have launched their website... Go check 'em out, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Also how darling is their logo???

Also! I LOVE their lampshades!!!

Ok I'm done now...

No comments:

Post a Comment