Friday, May 7, 2010

Casual is a dirty word...


I use to loath leggings and then I opened up to them a little, then a little more and now they replace jeans on my ultra lazy days (no zips or belts) and I have added to my collection (recently only had one pair which I lived in).

I was inspired by Zana from Garbage Dress who was sporting a similar styled pair with boots and loads of black layering (she is so cool!) and I was thrilled when I saw that the chic Whisty had a pair like them too! Obviously they are not real leather but I just think they ooze effortless rock chick (which is a look I sometimes try to pull off). I am particularly in love with the cotton panels on the side, they just make the leggings more interesting and casual (though I wouldn't mind wearing these out with my grey heels).

Leggings/Shoes: Penneys
Jumper: Warehouse
Necklace: Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment