Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shining like a star while waiting for the night to start...



Found these beautiful images on Knightcat... I love them! They were styled by Lauren Edelstein and photographed by Lucy-Carr Ellison and I think they did a damn good job! I hope to be going out tonight seeing as its the bank holiday Sunday and I was actually thinking of styling myself a little like this before I saw these images (and by "a little like this" I mean chiffon, sparkles, satin and nudes and very very dark lippy). So I just had to put them up. I really want a sequined, sparkling skirt like the one above (a little shorter though he he).

In other news my portfolio is due Wednesday for college so I need to do some work today and tomorrow and Tuesday (he he) but I'm not too stressed... yet. And then I'm pretty much done (yay!). Just a few things left to do in college like talk to the external examiner and help the third and fourth years....

3 comments:

  1. I bet you'll look gorgeous! I have a folder of pretty outfits and I flick through it before I get dressed for something important...good look with your portfolio too...!

    Love love love,

    Erin

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 04, 2010

    frikkin love! x

    ReplyDelete