Saturday, September 18, 2010

You know what, I would...



The VMAs was on sometime this week (I think Monday but I can't be sure) and as you know everyone was going silly over Lady Gaga's meat dress. Now other than thinking it looked dreadful I have no problem with it, I eat meat and if I did I would just be hypocritical (so she can feel cold and slimey all she likes).

A dress that she wore that should have gotten the attention is this beauty by the late Alexander McQueen. The headpiece is a tad (a lot) iffy and her hair should have been up but if I was to pick a dress from the VMAs this year to wear it would definitely be this. I mean, come on, it's gorgeous!!! 

Usually, I find, Lady Gaga's outfits interesting and maybe sometimes inspiring but rarely wearable. But I would definitely wear this (sans headpiece). And I think Vanity Fair shot this dress beautifully.

2 comments:

  1. That headpiece reminds me of a Vegas showgirl. That, or a a turnip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that McQueen dress was just amazing!

    ReplyDelete