Monday, January 10, 2011

Graphic Monday...





So Graphic Monday is back for a new year... I thought I'd start it off with something I found while I was doing some college research. This is the branding for the city of Melbourne, it was created by Landor...

"The challenge was to reflect City of Melbourne’s cool sophistication on the world stage, capture the passion of its people, and provide the city with a unified, flexible, and future-focused image. The new identity needed to overcome political complexities, improve the cost-effectiveness of managing the brand, and unite the disparate range of entities (including the council, City of Melbourne’s destination brand, and an ever-growing portfolio of different initiatives, programs, services, events, and activities)." 

That's an awful lot!

I think it looks brilliant, cool, fresh, fun (and a bunch of other adjectives that are good)!

Love it!

1 comment: