Friday, December 30, 2011

gifts...







Just a few shots of some of the gifts I was treated to this Christmas... I have to say I am one lucky girl! So here we go... what I got. Forties and fifties style books (thanks Dad!), Monsoon scalloped shorts (will show them better off in an outfit post later), Irregular Choice shoes, Swarovski crystal necklace (thanks boyfriend!), Besame lipstick (super great at staying for ages!) and finally a gorgeous Oasis suede belt.

What did you guys get for Christmas?

4 comments:

  1. Wow lucky you! Your present-givers really know your taste, they're all lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both of those books, they're great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that lipstick is stunning! Do you know if it's sold in Ireland or is online the only option?

    ReplyDelete
  4. must get my claws on that book!

    ReplyDelete