Tuesday, July 10, 2012

graphic tuesday...







I am terrible at keeping up with Graphic monday. Shame on me! Anyways, enjoy (a hopefully once off) Graphic Tuesday. These interesting yet minimal illustrations were created by the Project Twins, James and Michael Fitzgerald. They own a graphic design and illustration studio down in Cork ( yes, right here in Ireland of all places.) They have done so many things (including work for Bulmers, the Dublin Flea Market and the Cork Film Festival) but what I want to show you is one of the latest collections which is called A-Z of Unusual Words. It's exactly what it says on the tin... They visually described words in the English language that are unusual/lost and rarely spoken.

I think they are quite beautiful and I wouldn't mind a few for my walls. See the whole collection here

No comments:

Post a Comment