Saturday, November 3, 2012

details of an outfit...




Today I am off to Dublin for my boyfriend's Graduation and I am quite excited about it. More excited than I was about my own actually. Mainly because at my graduation I had to wear uncomfortable robes and worry about falling on my ass a lot. For his graduation all I have to do is stand there and look pretty in pictures. Oh, and eat and drink and generally be merry... simple!

Hopefully I'll be able to snag a semi decent picture of the two of us to show off my outfit to you guys, but for now I thought I'd give you all a sneak preview.

Fur: H&M
Coat: My mum's
Dress: Hobbs
Shoes: Ebay
Purse: Shutterbug


2 comments:

  1. Based on the details, it's a one amazing outfit! will surely make your job (of looking pretty) rather enjoyable ;) look forward to full outfit pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No photos were taken without the coat because it was super cold!!!! Super sad but as soon as I wear it again I will take snaps...

      Delete