Tuesday, May 28, 2013

summer wanting...

Is that sunshine I see outside... Probably not but I'm going to pretend it is. I can actually feel the heat on my back as I type this. So.... as we head into summer I realised that after my weight loss (about 18 pounds and counting!) I don't have loads of great casual pieces. I need to get a few pieces to tide me over... And of course a few new accessories to jazz up what I already own (and what fits me again.) These pieces are but a few things I want to get for myself (I'm also getting my talented friend to make me a dress.) I also need to invest in shorts but I haven't found the perfect pair yet.

Dress: Asos
Brogues: Topshop
Tank Top: So Worth Loving
Necklace: Etsy/Favouring Brave
Book Clutch: P.S Besitos

2 comments:

  1. these shoes are totally on my list too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they'd be a great summer staple...

      Delete