Friday, May 20, 2011

Floral Breeze...



I felt like being a bit girly and cute today. And what better way to do it than with a floral dress and t-bars. I have both this dress and these shoes for a few years now. The dress I bought on sale in Dorothy Perkins and the shoes are good auld Penneys. I wish this dress was just every that little bit longer, I feel it would be far more flattering if it came to the knee. But nonetheless I still love it. A great thing about it is all the colours that are in it: green, yellow, purple, brown, pink, red and white. I can match it with so many other items of clothing, tis wonderful! Later when it gets a tad more nippy I'll put on my baby pink cardigan... I'll be super cute then ha ha!

You'll notice that I've two empty frames in the photographs. I have recently redecorated my room a little and got a bunch of gorgeous frames. I want to put my two best friends in one and my boyfriend in the other. I'm just searching for the right photos.

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes/Belt: Penneys
Watch: Gift
Lipstick: Rimmel (Vintage Pink)

5 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty dress, and those shoes are super adorable!
    I've also been attempting to reorganize my room since I got it repainted last summer, but I've been so busy with school and then I was away for winter break so I haven't had time to completely CLEAN IT OUT and add cute decorations, so that's what I'm doing now since I'm on summer vacation! We should compare notes! :)
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 20, 2011

    Ahh those shoes are amazing. Colour is great. !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina B.May 20, 2011

    Darling, I think an impromptu photoshoot for us is overdue. We need something to fill one of those frames! Beautiful dress and a pair of heels that seem to keep on going, love it.

    (PS: After complications I can finally leave comments!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura: Thanks! And we should compare notes! he he what you doing with your room?

    TMM: Thanks, I love these shoes! I have them a long while now :)

    Christina B:About time you commented he he! A photoshoot is mostly definitely needed. Just say when and where!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely dress! I also like the look of the pink tulle in the left on the picture!! x

    ReplyDelete