Thursday, July 22, 2010

Shamelessly wanting your love...




I have realised that, between google, facebook and bloglovin, I have 76 followers! Thank you! I have also noticed my closest friends and family have followed me twice (but I only counted them once he he).

So this post is to thank everyone who takes the time to read my blog, leave comments or joined one of the three links above! Thank you so much I really do appreciate it... And if you wish to follow me please do! If you don't have a google account or a bloglovin account there is always facebook, where there are updates of new posts and random comments from yours truly! And if you don't wish to follow you can leave comments anyway, I love hearing what all you guys have to say...

I am almost at 80 followers and I am very excited! It is only a small blog (compared to so many out there) but it is a well loved blog, by myself and I hope by you...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for accepting me and my blog xxx

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2010

    You're so welcome lovely! Love being a FB follower! Xx

    ReplyDelete