Sunday, May 27, 2012

felt...


So I'm back! 

And I am delighted to be! It has been a seriously hectic few weeks but I am so glad to say that I managed it... I made a magazine for my end of year graduate exhibition. Felt Fashion Journal is my baby! For the exhibition I actually made the magazine but unfortunately there is only one copy and I really really wanted to share it with you guys so I thought I would create a digital copy.

I seriously would like to thank everyone who helped me. My brilliant journalists Sarah Waldron, Catherine Carr and Sinead Kelly. My absolutely beautiful models Margaret Urbanowicz and Emma Kilduff. And my painfully patient costume supervisor Christina Byrne.  I could not do it without you!

I hope you all enjoy it! Just follow the link

No comments:

Post a Comment